V - DF - GF - RSF
60g spelt flour (or gluten-free flour) 20g protein powder (used rich choc clean lean protein by Nuzest NZ, or use another 20g of spelt flour) 1 egg (or use an egg replacement for vegan option) 2 Tbsp cacao powder 150mls almond milk (or other non-dairy milk) 1 tsp ground cinnamon Coconut oil for frying
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk well.
2. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes and then add more milk if you want your crepes to be thinner.
3. Add coconut oil to a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat (if your frying pan is not large then your crepes will be thicker.
4. Using a 1/4 cup measure scoop out the mixture and add to the pan, immediately swirl around to spread the mixture out. They cook pretty fast so 30 seconds max on either side, unless your making thicker pancakes.
5. Repeat the process for all of the mixture and then top with favorite seasonal toppings.