V - DF - GF - RSF - EF
Ingredients: (Makes 25) 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter 1 cup coconut oil 1/4 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup cacao powder 1 cup raw pecans and hazelnuts Optional: Add a sweetener according to your taste buds either brown rice syrup or stevia drops.
1. In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt coconut oil and nut butter until smooth and evenly combined.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and mix in the coconut flour and cacao powder. Mix until smooth and then place the bowl in the freezer until the mixture is solid.
3. While the mixture is in the freezer, chop hazelnuts and pecans roughly into little chunks.
4. When the mixture has solidified use a tsp measure or I found a melon ball scoop worked really well to make little balls. Be careful if you decide to use your hands as the mixture can start to melt.
5. Once formed into balls place fat bombs on a baking sheet on a tray. If they have become too soft put them in the fridge to harden a little before rolling them in the chopped nuts. 6.Once you have rolled them in the chopped nuts place them in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. Make sure you store the fat bombs in the fridge as they melt quickly at warm temperatures