DF - GF - RSF
2 bananas + 1/2 for topping
1/4 cup almond butter
1 tablespoons coconut sugar
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
3 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup dark chocolate chunks (78% cocoa or more)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
3. Then, whisk in the eggs, almond butter, and coconut sugar.
4. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and whisk until it’s combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chunks, saving some for the top (always).
6. Line a bread pan with parchment paper, folding and tucking the parchment paper around the edges.
7. Pour the batter into the lined bread pan.
8. Drizzle some additional almond butter on top (optional) and sprinkle with the chocolate chunks.
9. Slice another half of a banana and lay the slices on top.
10. Bake for 40 minutes and allow to cool before slicing.