V - GF - RSF - DF - EF
1/4 cup natural smooth peanut butter, I used @pics brand
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup brown rice syrup or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup 85% dark chocolate
3 Tbsp cacao powder
1. Preheat oven to 170C and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until fully mixed.
5. Scoop out dough and roll into balls.
6. Flatten with hand on parchment paper and press thumb into middle of cookies.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown. You may need to use the back of a wooden spoon or finger to press down centers again.
8. Let cool on wire rack.
10. Once completely melted, stir in cocoa powder and remove from the heat.
11. Pour into ziplock bag (sandwich size or larger) and store in fridge for 30 minutes. You don’t want it to turn solid, but instead cool down and get thick enough to pipe onto cookies. You may need to chill it longer.
12. Once cookies have COMPLETELY cooled, cut little piece off the corner of the ziplock bag and pipe chocolate mixture into center in the shape of Hershey Kiss.
13. Let set in the fridge completely before storing.
14. Store in airtight container in the fridge.