Strawberry Chia Pudding with Coconut Chocolate Mousse
V - GF - DF - RSF - EF
Strawberry Chia Pudding
1 punnet of fresh strawberries, quartered (roughly a cup or slightly more)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup chia seeds
1tsp vanilla extract
Toppings: Coconut yoghurt, and fresh strawberries
1. Place the almond milk, strawberries, and vanilla extract into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the chia seeds thoroughly.
3. Place the chia seed mixture into the fridge and allow to set overnight. I stirred the mixture every 30 minutes for the first hour to prevent the seeds from clumping.
Coconut Chocolate Mousse
1 can coconut cream
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp almond butter
1/3 cup 85% dark chocolate
1. Combine the coconut cream, maple syrup, and cacao in a bowl and whisk together.
2. In a small saucepan over a low heat, combine the coconut oil and chocolate, and when melted stir in the coconut cream mixture until well combined.
3. Then add in the almond butter stirring until the mixture is smooth again.
4. Pour the mixture between your pudding jars and place in the fridge to set (2 hours).
5. Once set begin to layer the jar with chia pudding, fresh strawberries, and you favorite coconut yoghurt!
6. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.